from the streets of pattaya





once more, i sent my single-use camera to the world
this time i selected pattaya in thailand
in this touristic part of the country
unfortunately not known for its streets style ....
girls love fashion
they use it as a tool, a strength and a way to exist
finally i feel pretty much the same way




6 commentaires:

  1. man, i was in pattaya last week!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, I really liked you portrayed these girls in a fashionable way. My first trip to Thailand was to Pattaya, and indeed, the sex-industry almost makes people forget that girls over there like fashion too and love to be appreciated beyond their sexuality.
    Thank you for seeing them in a different light and portraying them in such a beautiful and human way ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Looking amazing!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. very cool project, I really enjoy all of these photos - keep them coming!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. amazing pictures they look like so much fun!

    By the way, I really like your style, it's unique and I read your blog so often and I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader ♥

    with love,
    http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I really enjoy your short photo documentary about the street prostitution in Thaïland. Those prostitutes got a lot of style, but I prefere yours !

    RépondreSupprimer