almondine



(skirt & belt american apparel - top petit bateau - purse a.p.c. - sandals vintage)

between nude and pink 
they call it almondine
so glad i found those heels in a thrift store


4 commentaires:

  1. So glad I came across your blog, J'adore! C'est superb! I also really like the monochromatic colour palette of this outfit, very nice. I've gotten a few ideas for my own outfits. Merci!

    http://thefeministajournals.blogspot.ca/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh my gosh. That skirt! Love the "almondine" color. It's pretty unique but very pretty. Love the touches of burgundy with your heels and belt. :]

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey baby girl, are you available as a model for photo shoots? I'd love to dress your feet up in sexy heels and do all kinds of dirty things with them, you make me want to drench them in my seed!

    RépondreSupprimer