__near by the lake__



the best part of Los Angeles, it's what you find outside of Los Angeles
you only need to drive an hour to see the most amazing lanscape and nature

it this case we drove a little more than 2 hours, to end in the Santa Ynez Valley
it looked like a wild version of europe
and here i am near by the lake

i wear my vintage knit cape and i am enjoying life!

4 commentaires:

  1. Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and
    wished to mention that I have really loved browsing your weblog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!


    Also visit my website ... phone directory

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm really inspired along with your writing abilities and also with the structure in your blog. Is this a paid topic or did you customize it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's
    rare to look a nice weblog like this one nowadays.

    .

    my blog post レイバンサングラス

    RépondreSupprimer