__sans accessoires__


black and navy is one of my favorite mix
i cropped this american apparel turtleneck top 
i love those transitional time that allows you to wear turtleneck, crop and long sleeves at the same time
my outfit is minimal as often recently
i often think to accessorize more, and then feel like i am losing balance


crop top & skirt american apparel - back pack vintage coach - sandals bcbgmaxazria

7 commentaires:

  1. Love this simple yet retro look so much. Love the combination of the colors as well! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love the turtleneck and skirt combo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. navy also one of my fave color.. such a great look from you :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. interesting to read thank you I really liked your article I love your beautiful blog and so enjoy your posts.good job

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love how simple and classic this look is Anais

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Greetings! I've been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead
    and give you a shout out from Humble Texas!

    Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!

    Look at my webpage :: indexação de documentos

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. L'ensemble des posts ѕonnt assurément intéressants

    Have a look at my site vidéos nymphomane

    RépondreSupprimer