__past-elle__

pastel is not my first idea of fall
but the last time i passed by topshop, the merchandizing really made me excited about it
those colors were soft and cold at the same time. perfect.
it is also fitting the los angeles mood that never really leaves spring, the eternal 70-75

i must stop complaining about the weather, i miss belgium a little bit, it's only that

sweater topshop - pants calvin klein - belt american apparel - shoes j.crew

4 commentaires:

  1. nice look, love it

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted to write
    a little comment to support you.

    Here is my web-site: UGG カジュアル スニーカー

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love this outfit ! So chic and elegant :)
    http://amelia-xoxo.blogspot.dk/

    RépondreSupprimer