__confetti__


pretty basic and all in the texture.
the confetti of my sweater, the patent of my dancing shoes.
the days are slowly getting better.

sweater, socks and shoes american apparel - dress motel - backpack vintage coach


4 commentaires:

  1. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to
    .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am concerned
    about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net.

    Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Here is my blog post Michael Kors Skorpios

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely combination! Your hair looks so good like that!

    RépondreSupprimer