__knit on knit__


knit dresses are my new favorite thing
not that this one is anything new, just a reference for any future purchase
and thanks god for the freezing air conditioner, i can add a thick sweater over!

dresses and sweater american apparel - sandals teva - bag longchamp

4 commentaires:

  1. I love everything about this dress! Perfect color

    www.sassique.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It
    really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you
    helped me.

    Also visit my blog :: find a mistress

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!


    Look into my web-site ... bdsm Chat room - Humpolak.Cz -

    RépondreSupprimer